"No mama is perfect, but every mother has the power to be perfectly herself. This book is a must-read for any mom looking to be the most authentic mama YOU are. We all need support, and Lori Bregman has enough wisdom for the whole village." —Anne Hathaway, American actress and singer
A holistic guide to becoming a more balanced, authentic, and joyful mother: Celebrity doula, pregnancy, women's wellness, and empowerment coach Lori Bregman introduces the "five expressions of motherhood": Action Mama, Flow Mama, Rebel Mama, Vulnerable Mama, and Free Mama. Lori offers supportive advice, exercises, meditations, and yoga practices to cultivate a healthy balanced life and stronger bonds. Guiding new mothers along a journey of self-discovery, these practices ultimately lead to a more enriching and contented experience for both mother and child.
- Accessible and encouraging, Mamaste provides foundational tools for parenting, relatable examples, and exercises to build self-awareness and mindfulness.
- Lori Bregman is a Los Angeles–based doula and healer, and the founder of the Rooted for Life Pregnancy Coaching Program. She has worked with many high-profile celebrities, including Kristen Bell and Anne Hathaway.
Fans of Lori Bregman's The Mindful Mom-To-Be, Kimberly Ann Johnson's The Fourth Trimester and Emily Oster's Cribsheet will love the advice, support, and guidance found in Mamaste.
- Packaged in an inviting paperback and filled with nurturing advice, Mamaste is essential for any expecting or new parent.
- Makes a wonderful baby shower or new mom gift.
- Unique and actionable book that helps mother's take a step back, press pause, embrace compassion, and acceptance within themselves and their fellow mama's.
Paperback: 208 pages
Publisher: Chronicle Books
Date Published: April 23, 2019
Subjects: Family Relationships Parenting Motherhood Health Fitness Pregnancy Childbirth Yoga PARENTING
Physical Dimensions: 6.25" x 8.25"